TecMaster R&D Coater / Laminator
The TecMaster is designed to help predict coating and substrate characteristics in various coating/laminating operations before scaling up to production-level equipment.
The TecMaster™ makes it easy to perform in-house coating trials on a variety of substrates and make adjustments to chemistries, processes, and methods for various coating and laminating operations before moving up to larger-scale pilot and production lines.
This versatile lab coater is built on a mobile cart with casters and leveling pads, and includes integral storage cabinets for lab supplies. There are simple, single-point utility connections for compressed air and single phase power. Everything is self-contained — designed for quick set-up and easy cleaning.
The TecMaster’s small footprint allows it to roll through laboratory doors for effortless installation, transportation, and relocation. Packed with features and flexibility, it’s a smart addition to any coating development lab.
- Maximum Web Width: 175 mm (6.9”)
- Maximum Coat Width: 150 mm (5.9”)
- Operating Speed: 0.1-2 mpm (0.3-6.6 fpm)
- Tension Range: 9-55 N (2-12 lbs.)
- Coatings: Water and Solvent Based
- Input Power: 240 V / 1 ph / 60 Hz
- Knife Over Roll Coating Module
- Mini Gravure Coating Module
- Slot Die Coating Module
- 300 mm (11.8”) Unwind Roll Diameter
- 420 mm (16.5”) Rewind Roll Diameter
- 3” Air Shafts
- 38° – 177° C (100°- 350° F) Convection Air Dryer with Integral Supply and Exhaust Fans
- 9 N/m (80 PLI) Dry-Bond Laminator
- 254 mm (10”) Touch Screen Operator Interface
- Mobile Cart with Casters & Leveling Pads